DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BadassBoobies

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

|HCM| Colonel Badass STEAM_0:0:39784172

I've been admin on many servers with many diffrent gamemodes, including Co-Owner on a DarkRP server with many many admin mods.

I think I am qualified

I know many admin/mod commands

I have a mic I dont prefer to use it

I can roleplay, NLR is new life rule you cant go back untill 5 mins are up after you died, Fear RP is where if someone points a gun at you, you act scared and not walk away like nothing happens, RDM is random deathmatch which is randomly killing another player for no reason for your own entertainment

If I catch a propminge that is propblocking, I will remove his/her props and
give him/her a warning, second time a kick, third time a ban. If he or she is propkilling, I will give him/her a warning, then kick, then ban if it contuniues. If they are propsurfing, same thing, warning, kick, ban.

Back to top Go down
dergenx
Administrator
Administrator
dergenx

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Neutral   Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 pm

From what i have seen from you on the server your a good roleplayer thats for sure. When minges started to join you alerted me quickly and i was able to respond and ban them that was good on your part.

Right now i am however neutral, can you elaborate a little more on why you think your qualified?

also give me a few example of admin commands? its fine if you dont know you can learn Laughing
Back to top Go down
JaackBrown
Administrator
Administrator

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello Colonel,
I agree 100% with Alex (Dergenx) that you are a good roleplayer! I would love for you to join our team because I believe that you understand how to use your moderator rights and permissions correct because you have had past experience. But please could you tell me, how many hours can you play on the server, and why do you think your qualified for the position?

I hope we see you on the team soon!

- Jack Brown

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1