DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

modd/admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lolman1122
V.I.P
V.I.P

modd/admin application  Empty
PostSubject: modd/admin application    modd/admin application  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 am

lolman1122/brady2117/lolman1122/brady
i used to own a server with my buddies but nobody joined it and i am a superadmin in minecraft
im nice trust worthey and fair and i will always listen to both sides of the story and most important responcible
most days about 6 to 9 hours
ik many comands !vote bann !vote kick !menu and others
i do have a mic i just never use it i will if i need to though
nlr-new life rule you may not return to the place in which you died in for 5 minutes and forget every thing that happened as if you died in real life
rdm-randome death match ass in randomly killing kids and is not alowed
fearrp-only draw weapon in self defence
mass rdm- rdm but you kill like every one
-if some one started to use props incorectly i would correct there mistake and ask why they had a good reason id tell them not to do it again give them a warning
if they did not listin i would kick them if they did it again i would bann them
please inspect this carefully thank you have a great day
Back to top Go down
BadassBoobies

modd/admin application  Empty
PostSubject: Lolman's Admin application    modd/admin application  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 am

Before I do decide, I would like to let you know of a few things. It doesent seem like you have alot of experience with admin, or with DarkRP. I do know you know the basic admin commands though. And when you said FearRP is only draw a weapon in self defence isnt quite FearRP. Fear RP is like if someone is mugging you and they have a gun and say "Gimmie 200 or die" you cant pull out a gun and shoot them, you have to act like you would in real life and act scared. So here is a list I want you to make a new topic just like you did to make the original admin application but make the subject: Brady's Admin App 2

What is Fear RP

List as many admin commands as you can/know

What would you do to someone if they started propkilling everyone

What would you do to someone if they propblocked their own house for the first time

So make a new app like I mentioned up top and follow this format, and have a good day ;D
Back to top Go down

modd/admin application
Page 1 of 1