DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unban And Abusing Moderator.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

unban And Abusing Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: unban And Abusing Moderator.   unban And Abusing Moderator. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Alright first off I have been banned by a abusing Moderator. Johnson kicked me about 4 times for BS Reason. I was mugging a guy he ran away and was bout to tell cops so i killed him and all Cops and killed the mayor. He kicked me for rdm. Then I told a player he was 10 he kicked me. I came back and said the same thing he kicked me. Oh and no on ever deals with people that don't follow rules. Walter was sitting right next to a guy that broke NLR about 5 times. He did nothing. I would like Johnson Demoted or banned He doesnt know the rules he false kicks and just abuses Moderator. I know he Devs for you but this is stupid. I'm sure Jack told you what i said about Johnson if not then add me on Steam and I will tell you why Johnson should be banned. And The ban is for a day so you can let it unban me.
Back to top Go down

unban And Abusing Moderator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSSRP :: Main Forum :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: