DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal's Mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal fire

Eternal fire

Eternal's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Eternal's Mod app   Eternal's Mod app EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Steam name/in game name/steam id/firstname: Anticitizen1/Eternal fire/ STEAM_0:1:4985177

what position your applying for admin/mod? Mod

past experiences as admin (describe it) I was an admin on a build server, Super admin and regular admin on 2 different darkrp servers, and a Super admin on a PERP server.

Why do you think your qualified? I play alot of Dark rp, and know all of the rules. I know how to handle minges that come on the server and ruin things for other people.

How many hours can you play on the server for? Untill mid August i can be on the server for 12 hours.

do you know any admin/mod commands? Yes. I know them all. A few are Rp_unlock/lock, !cloak, !burn, !Kick, !Ban, !Slap, !Gag, !gimp, !Mute, and !slay

Do you have a mic? Yes, but i dont use it alot.

can you roleplay? if so. Describe NLR, FearRP, RDM etc. Yes i can RP. Nlr or New Life Rule, is where if you get killed, you cannont go back to that place of death for 5 mins, or hold a grudge on the person that killed you. FearRP is if someone mugs you for money, you cannot just pull a gun and shoot them in the face, you have to act scared like you would in real life. RDM, or Random Death Match, is running around killing people for no apparent reason.

If you catch a propminge what do you do to deal with the situation? I would warn him 3 times to stop, and if he continues doing it i will kick him. If he comes back and does it again, i will ban him for about an hr. If he comes back after and hour and he still does it, i will perma ban him.

Last edited by Eternal fire on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dergenx
Administrator
Administrator
dergenx

Eternal's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal's Mod app   Eternal's Mod app EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down

Eternal's Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSSRP :: Main Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: