DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic For Mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Sonic

Sonic For Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic For Mod!   Sonic For Mod! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Steam Name: rberube47
In - Game Name: Sonic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5267344

Position: Mod

Past Exp: I was owner of a sandbox server with the same admin plugin (exsto)
I was admin of a dark rp server for about 2 months, I co owned a whole css community that consisted of a zombie escape server, a minigames server, and a surf server, it was called Source World.

I think I am qualified because I know how to react to any situation, I have also played a lot of dark rp, so I know all of the rules.

How many hours I can play all depends on the day, if it's a friday, then I have a lot of work to get done, any other day can be about 5 to 6 hours

I know every single admin command, here are a few... !slay !gimp !gag !burn !mute !slap !kick !ban

I do not have a mic

NLR means New Life Rule, that rule states that you may not return to your point of death within a 2 minute period, you cannot confront a player or hold a grudge because they raided you and killed you. Fear RP means that if someone is mugging you, you need to act as you would in real life, this means do not pull a gun out of no where and kill them, what you would do in real life is do exactly what they say. RDM stands for Random Death Match, this is a global term throughout all of the Role Playing community, it states that you may not randomly kill another person.

If I caught a prop minge I would use one of the lesser commands, such as !slap, or !burn just to let them know that I have power over them and I can get rid of them. If this behavior continues standard protocal is to kick them, then give them a non-permanant ban based on their actions, and the time you feel is necessary.

Back to top Go down
https://dssrp.forumotion.com
dergenx
Administrator
Administrator
dergenx

Sonic For Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic For Mod!   Sonic For Mod! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm

You seem like you would make a great Mod, you made these forums (already moderator on forums) Your well acquainted with our admin ad don, and when i have seen you in the server you have been a very mature player. You've got the acception from me. Just need Jacks approval and your in. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
dergenx
Administrator
Administrator
dergenx

Sonic For Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic For Mod!   Sonic For Mod! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Ok i know this is late but..

Application: Accepted

Welcome to the team

You can apply for admin in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down