DSSRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Dergenx's Semi-Serious Role Play Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walter Melon - Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaackBrown
Administrator
Administrator

Walter Melon - Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Walter Melon - Suspension   Walter Melon - Suspension EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 am

Hello, I have gave Walter a temporary suspension on 13/07/2012 at 04:30AM (my time). I have removed all permissions from him so now he is just a user. This is due to abusing commands to his advantage against normal users while role playing. As this is only temporary Walter will get his Mod rank back in a few days or a week, unless Dergenx doesn't want to go through with this suspension.

When you come back from suspension I hope you have learned not to abuse the commands and to play as if your a normal user. The permissions you have got are only used to deal with minges on the server, or if someone needs help.

- Jack Brown
Back to top Go down
dergenx
Administrator
Administrator
dergenx

Walter Melon - Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter Melon - Suspension   Walter Melon - Suspension EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 am

Approved Walter you can't be abusing your powers man, Jack warned you numerous times. Your a good mod, you know better..

3 day suspension and we will be keeping an eye on you when you get your status back.
Back to top Go down

Walter Melon - Suspension
Page 1 of 1